Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Okay, maybe I lied . . .

Maybe it took a few days for my brain to really come to grips to what I was trying to get it to do -- DREAM BIG!  When faced with the daunting task of picking exactly what I would wish for if I could wish for anything, I failed.  Big time.  But the Room and Board catalog came yesterday and jogged my memory a little bit . . .  here 's a few items from my wishlist:

Vladimir Kagan designed Juno Chair from Room & Board.  JT has always wanted a recliner and I was pretty well decided there were no good looking recliners to be found in the world.  Then I saw this beaut.  In white leather, a pair of these would be supreme in any living room or library.
Malm fireplace - they exist in the vintage/antique market or new from Design Within Reach.  I would pick one up in white (of course).  Even though the Lawn living room already has a fireplace, I am sure I could find a way to make this work.  Maybe in the bedroom?

Also -- good news.  My mother informed me of an upcoming IKEA trip and asked if I needed anything.  Do I ever!!  Two pages later, I might be demoted to bottom daughter.  At least I left the big, heavy stuff off the list for now . . . When she comes back with my spoils, I will post up the goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment